Come with us on a traditional Bedouin Camel Caravan and experience a real oriental adventure. Traverse the magnificent sand dunes by traditional camel-back. Descend the grand dunes and vast sand valleys like the Emirate forefathers, as you tour a rugged landscape brimming with legendary tales.'
Camels are said to be God's gift to the Bedouins. People in the early days used the camels either for trading or for transporting goods from on place to another. Journeys were always done in groups known as caravans. Camels endure the strong winds of the desert; therefore they are also named as the "ships of the desert". Their ability and strength to go far distances for a long time without food and water made these wonderful creatures so valuable and a part of the Arabic tradition.
- Pick-up from Dubai at 16.00 pm (time can vary according to the season).
- Arrive at the desert and board on the camel caravan.
- 45-minutes ride over the dunes.
- Reach Bedouin tent where Arabic Coffee, Tea and Dates will be served during sunset.
- Pick-up in 4x4 for drive to the Al Shamsi Bedouin Camp.
- BBQ-Dinner at the camp with regular camp arrangements.
Please note that we can arrange the Camel Caravan on every day of the week in case that you are a group of min. 6 Pax.